Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stay Tuned For Ambex 2K Test



Well, I haven't been working on my project lately. I'm preparing for my move back to Philadelphia, where I will be testing my project with a friend's Ambex YM-2. Its already set up with a profiling program, but I will be attaching the existing K-type TC's to my unit. I will be roasting and logging all of my roasts and post them here, mid April.

This should be a good test of its versatility. I can compare my results to the built in profiling system of the Ambex. If it can work with a commercial roaster, than there shouldn't be any problems with a home roaster. Actually if it even works with an oven, it should be good. Considering its just measuring temperature over time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,

    I am really interested in your program. I am using a cool hottop home roaster and would love to obtain a copy of your program. What is a price you are looking for? Let me know how I could get ahold of you. I have thought about developing my own type of slope roasting program but have not had the time. I love the look of your program.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete